world best travel places: Annapurna Mountain Images Nepal

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Annapurna Mountain Images Nepal

Annapurna is a section of the Himalayas in north-central Nepal that includes 8,091 metres (26,545 ft) Annapurna I, thirteen additional peaks over 7,000 m (22,970 ft) and 16 more over 6,000 m (19,690 ft).[3] This section is a 55 km (34 mi)-long massif. Annapurna I is tenth among Earth's fourteen eight-thousanders. It rises east of the Kali Gandaki Gorge separating it from Dhaulagiri massif. 8167 metre Dhaulagiri I is 34 km to the west and the gorge between is considered Earth's deepest.





2 comments:

  1. Hi....
    I am the one of nature lover and your post really touch my heart deeply...

    keep it on.


    singdi lamjung

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the nice blog and providing valuable information about tour of nepal

    ReplyDelete